It’s Finally Time!
The moment we’ve all been waiting for… The Sunday we’ve been anticipating… the move we’ve been praying about and planning for, literally, years now.
Sunday September 3 we will be in our new ministry space—the former Regency Movie Theater at Beach/Warner!
This means several really important things:
- Library: Sunday August 27 is our final Sunday in the Library. Join us Sunday if you want to say goodbye to the purple chairs.
- New service times: Our new space has more seats than the Library, so we’re starting out with new services times. Please make this note:
- 9:00am (Children and Jr High programming)
- 11:00am (Children and Jr High programming)
- 7:00pm (Teens and adults only—High School meeting Sundays at 5:30p)
- Serving: There are so many new and important ways you can serve on Sundays. Please jump in and help us make Sundays special. Inquire on the patio, sign-up online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Giving: THANK YOU for the generosity you’ve already shown our church. We wouldn’t be where we are without you “Stepping In.” Please remember to fulfill your commitment. And please note that because of unexpected issues that arose (city, structural, etc.) we do have a financial overrun, and any additional contributions you can make would be glorious! Email me if you have specific questions.
Celebrate with us September 3rd: That Sunday (9, 11a, 7p) will be a special Sunday of Thanksgiving and preparation. We’re considering it a “Soft Opening,” so come and kick the tires with us.